Thursday, JUNE 23, 2022 From 2pm -6pm.
Ken-Ton Elmwood Commons, in the Community Room @ 3200 Elmwwod Ave.
(The old Phillip Sheridan building) USE DOOR #4
Construction Campaign Pledges
We have reached the halfway point to the 5 year commitment made by so many of our generous parishioners who saw the vision and the future of our parish when they pledged funds for the new build.
We ask all who have pledged to send in your payments. If you need to know your balance or what your monthly, quarterly or annual payment is please contact the parish Business Office at 875-2730 ext 3.
REMEMBER YOUR COMMITMENT AND PLEDGE IS WHAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. PLEASE HONOR YOUR PLEDGE , WE NEED IT TO PAY FOR THIS.
Closed Daily from 12-1PM
OFFICES ARE NOW IN THE NEW FACILTY OFF THE WESTGATE LOT
Sunday : 8am & 11am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8am (In Churchl)
Thursday @ 5:30pm in the Church
Holy Day (Vigil):5pm- Holy Day: 8am & 5pm
Confessions: Saturdays 4:00-4:30pm or anytime by appointment.
Novena: Our Mother of Perpetual Help Wednesday 7:45 am
- Fr. Martin Gallagher, Administrator
- Carolyn Nye, Business Manager
- Richard Parker, Deacon
- Michelle Fisher, Religious Education Director
- Pattie Henningson, Part time secretary
- Donna Barker, Pastoral Care
- Jane Merkle, Part time secretary
- Sean Polen, Director of Music/ Organist
- Deena Nye, Bulletin Coordinator
- Keith Konopa, Ensemble Director