New Mass schedule
St. Paul's new Family Schedule will go into effect :
The following is the schedule of masses:
confessions at 4:15--4:45 before 5pm mass every Saturday
Weekdays-Tuesday, Friday - 8am,
Our 5th Annual Reverse Raffle will be postponed from January 13, 2024 to January 20th due to severe waether and a driving ban. All conditions of the event will remain the same and the only change is the date.
The First 150 individual tickets will receive a coupon for a Free Appetizer from our sponsor , Mike and Pops in the Village of Kenmore.
Construction Campaign Pledges
We are still looking for anyone who may like to assist with the paying for the new facilities. Unfortunately MANY people pledged and have yet to fulfill their pledge. If you are new to the parish or you have the financial ability now, as opposed to when we first started : below are ways to help the parish.
Listed below are some of those options and opportunities:
1. Help pay for the loan for the the new build, to make up for the default pledges . If you have donated possibly increase your donation, as you are able.
2. Purchase a leaf for the beautiful tree in the hall. $1,620.00 w/family name, $2,500.00 w/Family name and gold star, $3,600.00 w/Family Name and 2 gold stars.
3. For $5,000.00 or $7,500.00 , you receive a Rock. Room for and inscription and family members names on it.
4. Donation of $10,000.00 or higher you will get a Boulder, this will hold a larger message or inscripion and Family Names.
5. Ask family members to join in on a gift or if you are a business owner consider purchasing any of the above for your company.
Please do not hesitate to come to the hall to veiw the beautiful wall dedicated to our benefactors already. You could be on this wall while helping the parish. Please contact Carolyn Nye, Business Manager for information on purchasing and payment arrangements. 716-875-2730 --Ext 3.
TO ALL WHO PLEDGED ALREADY, REMEMBER YOUR COMMITMENT AND PLEDGE IS WHAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. PLEASE HONOR YOUR PLEDGE , WE NEED IT TO PAY FOR THIS.
God Bless St. Paul's Parish for many generations to come.
Friday---9 am--1 pm
Closed Daily from 12:00- 12:30 PM
OFFICE ENTRY ON THE WESTGATE LOT SIDE OF CHURCH.
New Family 17 mass schedule for St Paul's
Effective December 23 & 24th the new schedule will be:
Saturday evening -- 5pm ( with confessions from 4:15 -4:45pm )
8am weekday mass will be the following days only:
Tuesday and Friday --8AM