St. Paul's is a Right to Life Parish.
We warmly welcome you to our Parish. Call the Parish Office to register.
St. Paul's Parish is a Eucharistic community of baptized followers of Jesus Christ in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Faith. We promote spiritual and personal growth by challenging all to ongoing conversion. Led by the Spirit, we celebrate the presence of Christ in our lives by proclaiming the gospel, providing Sacramental life, and striving to discover the use of our gifts in loving service.
New Mass schedule
St. Paul's new Family Schedule will go into effect :
December 23-24,2023--The Fourth Sunday of Advent.
The following is the schedule of masses from this weekend forward;
Weekdays-Tuesday, Friday - 8am,
Thursday -5:30pm ,with Confession -4:45pm - 5:15 pm
There is no longer a Saturday mass at this site
PLEASE NOTE UNTIL DEC. 23-24 WEEKEND, ALL MASSES WILL RUN ON THE SAME SCHEDULE AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE.
Our 5th Annual Reverse Raffle will be postponed from October 14th, 2023 to January 13, 2024. This will allow us to focus on our Road to Renewal Family merge. Also give more time for sale of tickets. All conditions of the event will remain the same and the only change is the date.
The First 150 individual tickets will receive a coupon for a Free Appetizer from our sponsor , Mike and Pops in the Village of Kenmore.
Construction Campaign Pledges
We are still looking for anyone who may like to assist with the paying for the new facilities. Unfortunately MANY people pledged and have yet to fulfill their pledge. If you are new to the parish or you have the financial ability now, as opposed to when we first started : below are ways to help the parish.
Listed below are some of those options and opportunities:
1. Help pay for the loan for the the new build, to make up for the default pledges . If you have donated possibly increase your donation, as you are able.
2. Purchase a leaf for the beautiful tree in the hall. $1,620.00 w/family name, $2,500.00 w/Family name and gold star, $3,600.00 w/Family Name and 2 gold stars.
3. For $5,000.00 or $7,500.00 , you receive a Rock. Room for and inscription and family members names on it.
4. Donation of $10,000.00 or higher you will get a Boulder, this will hold a larger message or inscripion and Family Names.
5. Ask family members to join in on a gift or if you are a business owner consider purchasing any of the above for your company.
Please do not hesitate to come to the hall to veiw the beautiful wall dedicated to our benefactors already. You could be on this wall while helping the parish. Please contact Carolyn Nye, Business Manager for information on purchasing and payment arrangements. 716-875-2730 --Ext 3.
TO ALL WHO PLEDGED ALREADY, REMEMBER YOUR COMMITMENT AND PLEDGE IS WHAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. PLEASE HONOR YOUR PLEDGE , WE NEED IT TO PAY FOR THIS.
God Bless St. Paul's Parish for many generations to come.
Friday---9 am--1 pm
Closed Daily from 12:00- 12:30 PM
OFFICE ENTRY ON THE WESTGATE LOT SIDE OF CHURCH.
Sunday : 8am & 11am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8am (In Churchl)
Thursday @ 5:30pm in the Church
Holy Day (Vigil):5pm- Holy Day: 8am & 5pm
Confessions: Saturdays 4:00-4:30pm or anytime by appointment.
Novena: Our Mother of Perpetual Help Wednesday 7:45 am